Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Colors of Spring

I must admit that Fall is my favorite season - the weather is getting cooler, the holidays are coming, baseball is winding down and football is beginning. But during a recent trip, we passed a hillside with some of the most amazing colors I have seen, all together in one place - purple, yellow, orange, green - it was beautiful (the picture does not do it justice). For some reason, for the rest of our trip, this made me take notice of all the wonderful colors Heavenly Father has blessed us with, especially during Springtime. I have no photography skills but decided to take pictures of things I saw that made me pause and thank Him.












What a wonderful world we live in, if only we'd stop and take the time to notice it.

1 comment:

  1. Those are very pretty pictures! Flowers always make me happy!

    ReplyDelete