Friday, August 14, 2009

I can't believe I'm finally blogging...

I have been wanting to set up a blog for quite a while. When Heather lived in Orange County, I followed her blog and saw she was doing well and was happy (okay, reasonably happy while waiting for Cody to return from his mission). It's fun to look at pictures and see what the family is up to. I finally joined Facebook, after resisting for a long time. I have found lots of extended family members and old friends and am quite addicted. So the next step was a blog. With OODLES of help from Heather, here we are.

This is just the start. More to follow when I'm more awake - it's been a long day!

4 comments:

  1. This Heather person sounds awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But of course - she cooks, she cleans, she sets up blogs... what more do you need?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather is the BLOGMASTER! We bow to her superior intellect. Welcome to the blog world Jill. May I add this blog to Gracies favorite blog list?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely - I have also followed Gracie's blog and loved the pictures so keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete