Friday, August 21, 2009

FHE... and the Dodgers

Take me out to the ballgame...

David and I love our family. We also love the Dodgers. So for a recent family home evening, we went to a Dodger game. Since we have hungry boys, we decided the all-you-can-eat pavilion was a good choice. Here we are, enjoying being together and watching the Dodgers. The only disappointment of the evening was that the Dodgers lost - boo hoo :o(...

Nathan, David, Jill, Holly

Jesi, chocolate malt, Shane

Cody and Heather

2 comments:

  1. Jill what a cute blog. You are so creative. I think you have an awesome family too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennie!

    Heather is the Blog Master - I just picked colors and fonts and she did the hard part of putting it all together. Now I get to have the fun of telling stories and posting pictures.

    ReplyDelete