Saturday, January 16, 2010

And so the year begins

To begin the new year, we celebrated Heather's birthday by going to Mulligan's Family Funland where you can play miniature golf, drive go-karts, rock climb, play laser tag, hit in the batting cages, and play in the arcade. It was a super day, filled with family, games, laughter and fun! We couldn't think of a more appropriate place to introduce "Heather version 3.0". Frankly, this version is not much different than version 2.9...









And finally, after a full day of fun and games...

Oh wait a minute...


And now it's time to go home. You know, version 3.0's and above need their rest...

3 comments:

  1. lol...I have to explain that the first picture is me making fun of a girl who rode the go-karts before us & was texting and/or talking on her phone the WHOLE TIME! It was hilarious! I'm REALLY glad you didn't post any of the really UNFLATTERING pix of us in that dang harness! That rock was so hard to climb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Facebook, check. Blog, check. Football next then Stake Conference. Sounds a lot like my day too Jill. I hope I will stay awake in SC though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun. I love your version 2.9 and 3.0 description!

    ReplyDelete